Thursday, July 1, 2010

Infolinks + Adsense: A profitable combination for your website or blog

It is a very common saying that “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket” and so is true for choosing online advertising networks. Every webmaster should try to maximize its online revenue either by adding new source to it or increase the income of existing source. Most of webmasters or bloggers use Google Adsense as their primary source of income besides affiliate revenue if any.

I was searching for some better ad network for my blogs which I can use along with Google adsense without affecting the adsense CTR and income, and I found one in the shape of Infolinks. I have been using Infolinks Ads in my blog for more than two weeks now. I must say it was a wise decision to join Infolinks ad network. I used some other networks as well like adbrite, bidvertiser etc but neither of them worked better than Infolinks.

I’ve been planning this Infolinks review eversince I joined but I was waiting to see the results. Although two weeks are not enough time to measure the actual results but so far I’ve been very satisfied with Infolinks and this review will hopefully help more bloggers and webmasters decide whether this advertising program is suitable for your online business or not.

The best part about Infolinks is that they don’t have any specific criteria to apply. Comparatively it has good click through rates and also their script is super fast.

It is also important to note that their ads can be shown along with Google Adsense which means that you can get more money without sacrificing any Adsense Income.

0 comments:

Post a Comment